The Test of English for International Communication ™ (TOEIC®) is the global standard for measuring English language skills for business. More than 5 million people each year take the TOEIC tests to advance their careers. And, for 30 years, TOEIC test scores have helped thousands of corporations, educational institutions and governments throughout the world recruit, hire and promote the most qualified candidates.
What is TOEIC?
The Test of English for International Communication ™ (TOEIC®) is an English language test designed specifically to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment.
Who Takes It And Why?
Nonnative English speakers take the test to demonstrate English proficiency when applying for new positions or English-language programs and obtaining credentials.
Who uses the TOEIC?
The test is widely accepted by corporations, English-language programs, and government agencies around the world.
- Corporations use TOEIC test to document progress in English training programs, recruit and promote employees, and put standard measurements in place across locations. TOEIC test has become a leading test of workplace English in the world.
- English Programs use it to place students at the right learning levels, and show student progress and program effectiveness.
- Government agencies use it to document progress in English language courses, and to recruit, promote and hire employees.
Advantages of the TOEIC:
- provides objective results regarding the knowledge of workplace English
- extremely reliable
- its price is reasonable and it is available whenever you decide to take it
- it is quickly marked and the results are available in maximum three days. In some places the results are available in 24 hours.
Where can You take the TOEIC?
IAN Telecentar is internationally authorised test centre for taking TOEIC tests. You may get more information on the test and applications
IAN International Aid Network – Education Department
10, Admirala Geprata St. Belgrade
011 7617 205 and 011 7617 197 or through