Get Online Week 2011
28 February - 5 March 2011
Throughout the coming months, individual telecentres, telecentre networks, public libraries, ICT companies, education institutions, and thousands of European offliners will engage in hundreds of activities, training events, workshops and much more.
The campaign will culminate in a Get online week from 28 February to 5 March 2011.
The overall approach of the campaign is based on:
- Using existing Telecentre learners to "bring a friend (or two)" to the centre for the day.
- Encouraging them to think of someone who they know is offline, and who could benefit like they have.
- Provide the existing learners with simple advance collateral in their language on the benefits of being online
Here are just a few examples of themes and audiences that participating countries and organizations will address:
- first click - offline citizens
- jobs online - unemployed, at risk of unemployment
- eCitizenship (supporting online Govt services) - minorities/migrants
- senior surfers - older people and intergenerational
- women online - women, work returners
- online services (e.g. banking services) - all audiences above
Read more getonlineweek.eu
Home | About us | Departments | Publications | Events | Contact
International Aid Network, Admirala Geprata Street 10, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia, 011/ 7617 197 i 011/ 7617 205,
Copyright © 2007 International Aid Network, Belgrade, Serbia
Unless otherwise specified, all product names appearing in this Internet site are trademarks owned by or licensed to International Aid Network. No use of any International Aid Network trademark, trade name, or trade dress in this site may be made without the prior written authorization of International Aid Network, except to identify the product or services of the company.